Halfway to 100 posts! :)
As I was reading a fellow blogger's letter to her future boyfriend, I realized that I needed a set of credentials.
Sorry if I seem too picky, but I've had a lot of time through singleness as well as relationships to figure out what kind of man deserves me.
- 5'8 or taller ...sorry I just can't date shorter than me dudes
- Job required -if you're still in college, you should have a part-time job as well
- Independent -as in NOT depending on your parents to pay your bills
- No Smoking -includes recreational drugs
- Romantic -red roses & white daisies for all special occasions.. don't forget the card!
- Pretty Teeth - they don't have to be perfect, but at least clean and straight-ish
- Single -uhm..duh
Here's a list of things that will add brownie points to the dude, but aren't exactly necessary:
- Capable of growing a nice beard
- Open mind about adopting kids vs. having kids of our own ....still a debate in my own head.
- Okay with exploring different countries
- Ambition ....this should be a requirement but it's really hard to find in men.
- Roller Coaster Junkie
- Not mentioning the sex topic within the first couple weeks of talking ...again should be a requirement.
- Plays guitar-or-piano and can sing
- Netflix Lover
- Can change the oil in my car
- Appreciative of family time
Also, can we talk about how I have a problem with being attracted to ginger beards? For some strange reason, I have this desire to have red headed babies. Which I have done a tad bit of research... If I have children with a blonde guy (since I am a brunette) the possibilities of having red headed babies is high. Seriously... I have a problem:
Not too long ago I saw a lady with a beautiful little red headed girl and mom was a brunette. I commented on how cute her little girl was and I asked her what color hair her husband had... trust me the look you have on your face right now is the look she gave me after I asked. And she said, "Well, he's blonde" Then I shortly explained to her my research study as if I was writing a paper for school [even though I graduated college 2 years ago
which is super crazy] but this is research for my future!
So, if you're a redheaded, bearded guy with all of the necessary qualifications and a couple brownie points, please contact me :)