Friday, January 24, 2014

New Look :)

I've decided to do away with the multicolored/myspace design. Soooo many bloggers go with the boring white background, so I'm giving it a shot. Not sure how I feel about it just yet. But I just absolutely couldn't get rid of my cute little ellies

<<<<<<<<<

I am a colorful person, therefore, they stay.

So.. I get like 10-15 page views a day... hopefully from real people who actually read these sad stories.
Look to your right and click that cute little button that says follow me on bloglovin'  >>>>>>

Not familiar with bloglovin you say?! *gasp*
I am obsessed with it. You can follow blogs on this lovely site (&& it's an app too!) and you have a feed for each blog you follow, when they post it'll show up and you can click it and read it!

AND

It also tells you when your friends find great new blogs as well, so more blogs to check out!


I'm still new to the blogging world, but I am falling in love with it very quickly :)



**no new inputs on the dating sites today, I've kinda been avoiding checking my inboxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment