Monday, April 28, 2014

Take&Give

Typically you hear people say, give&take. Today is opposite day because I was given (so I have taken) the
Versatile Blogger Award!!
 photo 759f3861-ae6e-4412-88b0-aef123a672eb_zpsaf3d5486.jpg
A huge thank you to Miss Nasya over at
Turquoise&Tortoise Shells
for giving me this awesome award :)
& Now I shall give the award to my friends!

So as a receiver of this lovely award, I am required to give you seven lovely facts about myself.


#1: I love boys. I guess you could consider me to be a bit "boy crazy" especially if I'm slightly intoxicated. Bearded boys in particular seem to be my personal favorite.

#2: I'm a runner in progress. If you lovelies have kept up with me, you've seen me mention the fact that I will be running my very first 5k on May the 4th. I absolutely hate the idea of running. I have been involved in a couch to 5k program for 10 weeks now. I HATE missing a meet. I have fallen in love with running. I literally thought I'd NEVER say that.

#3: I say what's on my mind before considering other people's feelings. I cannot help it. Sometimes it just comes out and I don't even realize what I've just said! I'm really bad at going back days later and analyzing what I've said and wonder if I've hurt anyone's feelings.

#4: I'm extremely forgetful. I have multiple calendars for different things. If you ask me to hang out or do something by a certain date, it HAS to go into the calendar. One for work, one for bills, and one for blogs. Yes, I have to schedule my blog stuff so I have a separate calendar for blogging. Now that I'm going back to school, I'll need to get a new calendar for school plans!

#5: I'm extremely unorganized: Yes, I have to plan everything..that's about the only thing that's organized in my life. I have no system for laundry, my apt stays a wreck, and you don't ever want to see my office. I'm known as the messy office. At least my boss's office is always worse than mine, so she totally understands.

#6: Singing is a passion of mine: I love love love to sing. I'm sure I get on some people's nerves when I sing, and I may not be the best singer in the world, but I don't care! I enjoy doing it so I'm gonna keep doing it :)

#7: I'm addicted to Pinterest: It's something awful. My personal account has over 9 thousand pins.. It's crazy! And I love all sorts of things! Crafts, food, humor, animals...and can't forget the fact that they have gifs on there now! I love it!! :)


So here are my nominees!! :)

Nina @ The Grand Adventures of Me
SouthernGent23
Paulina @ Color Me Brave
Miranda @ Mermade Moments
Amanda @ Voyage of the MeeMee
Krista @ Kristie's Blue Jeans
Sarah @ TheNotSoBlondBrain
Erica @ Coming Up Roses
Kimberly @ Kimberly's Chronicle
Jordan @ The Spontaneous Idealist
Charlotte @ Velvet & Vinyls
Riley @ fiveleveninety
Claire @ The Grass is Dancing
Kelly @ Sparkles and Shoes
Breanna @ Up...Up... and Away

Can't wait to read all of your seven facts about you!! :)
Rules: 
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Nominate 15 bloggers
3. Post 7 facts about yourself
4. Include your nominees in your post

4 comments:

  1. Awwww... thanks, girl!!! :D I'm the same way about long hair that you are about beards! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem =) I had to give it to ya, I read almost every single one of your posts, or I try to haha! :) And SOMETIMES I can give a little love to the long hair dudes, they have to pull it off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I just shared the seven reasons why you and I should be BFFs -:) http://thenotsoblondebrain.blogspot.com/2014/05/do-you-really-know-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee Beans High HeelsMay 4, 2014 at 9:48 PM

    congratulations on this!
    xoxo,
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete