Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wish Upon a Wednesday // v.5

Wish Upon a Wednesday

Check out Miss Michelle over at:
A Lovely Allure
She posts a lot about fashion&beauty and what suits her :)


Disney Mug ♥Little Mermaid: Ursula's Sea Witch Seashell Pendant. $8.00, via Etsy.

Love both of these Little Mermaid gifts :)

Great Danes eating from elevated bowls... if i ever have great danes have to make sure to build this in
I want all three please :)

Floral keds. Well clearly I need these
If anyone knows me, they know I've been dying for a pair of floral Keds

who doesn't remember this scene from The Office when Jim told Pam he loved her … I want love like Jim & Pam! (:
I would kill for a love like Jim and Pam <3
I've been watching the Office on Netflix..their love is what I want!!


Well those are my wishes!! What are yours??



Rules:
01. Follow your hosts (&cohost) with Bloglovin', GFC, and/or Twitter
02. Leave a comment so we can all follow back
03. Grab the button and add it to your weekly wish list post
04. Answer this, "What are you wishing for this week?"
05. Visit the other bloggers who have linked up and comment on their post
06. Tweet, pin, and share the blog hop to help us grow as big as possible!

Interested in co-hosting? Send us an email!
Charlotte's email: velvetandvinylscom@gmail.com
Ellie's email: sh21fhl@gmail.com




Wish Upon a Wednesday

8 comments:

  1. I had a friend post on instagram that she got floral tennies at a thrift store... They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about the spring weather finally coming because that means SPRING CLEANING and people will be donating from their closets to thrift stores soon, and yard sales will start happening. I will have my eyes out for some floral keds or similar floral tennies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ikr?! I'm a mermaid at heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THE LITTLE MERMAID PIECES ARE PERFECT!

    ♥Emma, from It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete