Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Flip...FLOP

Well this "dating while at the beach" has literally failed. I'm only here for 2 more days and I've only met one guy who wanted me to come to his place and do bad things and he wasn't even attractive! 

One guy promised and swore and crossed his heart that he'd come hang with me on the beach today- he's not responded to any texts I've sent him. It's 8:00 pm. This sucks.

One dude wants me to come to a town about 45 mins away to hook up. Whyyyy can't guys grow a pair, get in their car and drive to see me? Are they really accommodated to women flocking towards them now a days? What happened to the man chasing after the woman? Instead, now it's the man begging and pleading until he gets his lady friend to go out of her way to see him. I just don't like this idea at all. 

Boys are dumb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment