Monday, March 31, 2014

We met online?

So I'm talking to this guy & he's a ginger beard.. =D

He's from a town that is close to where I grew up. He went to high school with my ex- fiance. 
Technically.. we met online.

Does that make sense? 

We both were aware of each others existence back in the day, but we had never talked until we "liked" each other on Tinder a couple weeks ago. He's adorable. 

He graduated college the same year I did.
He has a job!
He has ambition.
He wants to further his education/career.
He doesn't want to stay in that small town. (this is a huge plus)


I mean...this is seriously exactly what I'm looking for. I'm sure I'll screw it up somehow..eventually. Anyway.
So we're planning on seeing each other this weekend, maybe dinner then go to the Cotton Eyed Joe in Knoxville, because guess what! He loves to line dance, too!! Seriously, where's the red flag, it's gotta show up sometime!

So, if we end up getting married with our Great Dane(s) and kiddos in our big house in Georgia near the coast, should I tell everyone we met online or say we grew up in the same area? Doesn't really matter to me! Some people don't want others to know they use online dating..I don't really care but I just wanna hear what ya'll think =)


Just for fun here's an ecard that describes me:
Yep. Please do so.


2 comments: