Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wish Upon a Wednesday// v.4

 photo bb7f5d3c-648b-479f-b595-34b7837f7a21_zpsbb3eb551.jpg

One full month of wishes down, plenty more to go!!
Go check out our Co-Host, Miss Jordan at her blog home:
The Spontaneous Idealist


Tale as Old as Time. This is beautiful holy crap!!!
I have no words to describe this Beauty ...pun intended


Internal Screaming | HUMAN | T-Shirts, Tanks, Sweatshirts and Hoodies
If I can lose 10 lbs by May, I will purchase this tank!


Oh myyyy
I'm in desperate need of a new bedding set, but this one is a bazillion dollars.

Funny Pictures Of The Day – 51 Pics
Psh...tennis balls are for babies.


What are you wishing for this week?!



Rules:
01. Follow your hosts (&cohost) with Bloglovin', GFC, and/or Twitter
02. Leave a comment so we can all follow back
03. Grab the button and add it to your weekly wish list post
04. Answer this, "What are you wishing for this week?"
05. Visit the other bloggers who have linked up and comment on their post
06. Tweet, pin, and share the blog hop to help us grow as big as possible!

Interested in co-hosting? Send us an email!
Charlotte's email: velvetandvinylscom@gmail.com
Ellie's email: sh21fhl@gmail.com


Wish Upon a Wednesday LinkUp

6 comments:

  1. I also need this tank. And will too be purchasing if I am down 10 pounds by May/my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan!! I want to wear it for a 5k I'll be running in sometime in June. Seems appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle is my favorite princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that watch! I wish there was a Little Mermaid version!


    ♥Emma, from It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say there is somewhere in the web world!! I'll probably start looking for one now that you mentioned it hahaha!

    ReplyDelete