Thursday, June 5, 2014

Psychic Reading

So, while in New Orleans there were gypsies, palm readers, psychics, you name it all around the French Quarter. Some of them had their own little shops with a back room and curtain, and others were just sitting outside with a table and umbrella.
I've always thought this was a crock of you know what... until I had my tarot cards read to me...

Omygosh it freaked me out.

She was a gypsy, and knew everything about me!
Said I had 2 major heartbreaks:

  • One really hurt me (the ex-fiance)
  • The other really hurt my family (live in boyfriend)
  • She also mentioned that I had a recent heartbreak that wasn't shared with my family (TacoBell) and that I needed to just forget about him and move on. 
She told me that going back to school is a good idea, and I knew that it was a good idea. (I begin classes in August)
She said I'm a little boy crazy and that I should just be patient.
I'll find someone who will make me happy, we will get married and stay married.
We will have 2 children together and our family will be able to travel like I've always desired.


If anyone truly knows me or has read my Single and Ready to Mingle posts ( here & here ) you probably are just as freaked out as I am. I have no clue how she was able to be SO spot on with this but geeeez.

I'm going to try extremely hard to not get too excited and expect my prince to just show up anytime soon. I may tone down the boy-crazy part of me, but I can't make any promises.


Don't forget!! In 2 weeks, Krista & I will be hosting a monthly Link-Up party called Date Disasters!!


 photo 75fb4969-52ad-4fcf-abb6-45c23368a52a_zps42be4662.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Krista KetterhagenJune 5, 2014 at 11:36 AM

    Wow! I have always wanted to do a tarot card or palm reading but I am scared of what they may tell me. Yes, I am a bit of a worry wort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh I was scared afterwards. At first I was like..hmm let's see what crock of crap this lady will come up with...boy was I amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely an interesting perspective. I've always been intrigued by gypsies and tarot readings!


    xoxo,
    kaleidoscopiic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live near a few psychics and I've always wanted to get my palm read or even a tarot card reading but I'm way too nervous. I mean, I would love to know what my future holds but at the same time, I like to be surprised by what can happen. I'm not extremely religious, but I do believe in Jesus and one of my more religious friend warned me about doing "stuff like this".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have always wanted to do a tarot card reading but I'm with you, I think it's a lot of money to drop on something I don't really believe in. Pretty cool to hear your results though

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was definitely an interesting experience! Weirded me out quite a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm religious, I fully believe in Jesus, and I honestly did it just to see if she would just come up with a bunch of bull hockey to make me feel happy and say my life was going to be perfect. But when she started to be specific about my past, I freaked out quite a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, it only cost about $25 which I was on vacation and thinking hey, it's my money I'm gonna spend it however I want! Yeah my results definitely made me rethink the whole psychic reading thing.

    ReplyDelete