Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ya'll Hirin' ?

source
That's right. I'm BACK ON PLENTY OF FISH!!! I have missed this app for so long. It just has so many goooood things and they're FREE!! And there's a larger variety of dudes on there. Granted..most of them haven't changed since the last time I was on POF in February.. but there's some new ones and I've already gotten some matches in the past couple of days :)


I just got really bored with Tinder. I have 48 matches on there and every conversation has died or was never started. I'm seriously thinking about going to each and every conversation and saying,

"Say something, I'm giving up on you" 

If they don't respond, then I'll delete them out. Here's the thing about Tinder though, once you delete them off your list.. you can't everrr contact each other again because there isn't just 'delete' it's "block" and you have to type the word b-l-o-c-k in order to delete them.. yeah so there's that..

So anyway.. within my first 2 messages on POF, I get a guy who asks where I'm working at. In the slot that says 'Profession' I just typed Social Work. I am in no way shape or form a social worker but my job involves social work.. It's just an easier overall term to use. 

He graduated with his Psychology degree and wanted to know where I work (hello uhm no I'm not telling you where I spend most of my week) and asked if we were hiring!! Seriously?!!? 

Displaying photo.PNG
Displaying photo.PNG

Yeah..and that's the last I heard from him.. Like seriously??? Why.. why are you asking me for a job through a dating site?! Sheesh..I don't get it. 

One thing that SUCKS about getting my POF back.. is that Taco Bell is on there..still..and his face keeps popping up. He changed his profile picture to one that makes him look like he's on drugs. I wish he'd disappear already!!

Well just thought I'd let ya'll know about what's been going on. If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I'm sure you were aware of my coming back to POF celebration :) If you don't follow me..there's little buttons at the top of this blog to the left over there... click the Twitter and Facebook ones and we can be BFFs :)



13 comments:

  1. I always had issues with the free sites. I just wasn't getting good quality dates. I met my husband on e-harmony though, which was the best thing ever! I think though that each site has it's ups ad downs and it all depends on your dating style and what you're looking for from it. Dating is never easy after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista KetterhagenJune 24, 2014 at 2:02 PM

    I love your adventures in online dating. I have tried it a lot and ended up with one who is now married and keeps contacting me every three months or so and the other guys were totally douche bags. Besides all of that, I really love living in my small mountain town and kinda really hope to find someone from up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well.. I wouldn't mind trying the sites that cost money, but I live paycheck to paycheck with the bills I have and the smallll salary I make.. gotta deal with what I got haha. The majority of my posts deal with online dating, if ya hadn't noticed already haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. =) I love them too. I may complain about them every once in a while, but I can't help but laugh at these dumbasses haha. You may wanna check out the online dating scene around you. It may initiate a conversation with someone locally!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had to look on an online dating site, but your stories are hilarious to read! I feel like everyone who utilizes online dating gets an interesting story to tell everyone, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one lucky gal that's for sure!! I'm so glad you enjoy them!! I just want to make people laugh at my terrible failures of online dating..because I like laughing at them, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you definitely should go back and write "Say something, I'm giving up on you." That's too funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. People really say the most bizarre things! Thanks for always sharing your dating adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has happened to me too. Its kind of annoying and makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I crack myself up sometimes ;) I literally am considering it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I know .. crazyyy & Thanks for always reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeahh..it's like really?! this isn't Linked In dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally get it. I mostly did the free weekends at first and was just very quick to answer people so I wouldn't have to pay haha.

    ReplyDelete